The Delta Putt was reviewed by top golf blogger PJ Koenig on July 19th, 2017:
When it comes to training aids, I am always skeptical. With so many out there, it is difficult to sort through those that are worth while and those that are a waste of time. To give some background. Here are the criteria in which I measure the validity of training aids.
- Repetition and muscle memory are the only ways to actually make a change to your swing.
- When making changes in your swing, the movement must feel exaggerated at first.
- Visual cues are very helpful when training.
- Two swing thoughts are one too many.
- Positive swing changes take real time and effort.
Read the full review: